Originally Posted by GeneB
Come on guys, I expected to get my rear end run over here on this thread but my intention was not to get something going on a slightly different subject between others! You are butting in on my area, I am the person who many think is a Jerk and F'n a'zhole, and I have even been told that to my face by one of the contributors to this thread when at a gunshow, my response was" "yea, I know I can be" and "if you don't want to talk to me that's fine", but we did talk - I figure why try and deny something that's absolutely true? - especially when I don't really care (remember, I know I'm a f'n a'zhole, if I really cared I would try to change) - if you have ever looked at my profile here it says I'm a 'professional jerk' - unfortunately I am starting to question my professional abilities in that 'trade' when I seem to not be getting most of the attention. I had great expectations when I saw LBK had posted, but for once he disappoints when it comes to me.

I have had Superintendents where I worked call me worse than anyone here, or look like they wanted to, after it got me fired a couple times I did question my behavior a little, but that just never seems to last (but I shouldn't have to tell you guys that). This made me think of something to run by you all to see if you thought is was good idea -

I could make a list of all the insults & names & comments that have directed at me over the years and see if it could be made into a sticky, it woulds save a lot of time (and effort) to just be able to copy & past an insult when I start acting up then to have to think up a response... 'let's see, I used number 56 last time, I think I'll mix it up and maybe use number 602½ this time'. I can almost guarantee they will all be better responses than many I have gotten here - some of these came from PHD's when I was in school. I would however, insist they just be used for me, I do not want to be an enabler for someone trying take over part of what I consider my own 'territory'.

Come on guys, I'm placing myself here for you to pick on, no need to go after anyone else! Feel free to get it all out of your systems!

Gene, I never noticed you being anything other than business. I like the more personable side of you. grin

Me, I try to be the same, nice to everyone, until they earn otherwise. Which some do, regularly. Then it's on. It can and will end when they want to end it, but it won't end if they want to continue it.

LOL