One of these days they are going to IMPROVE the JOC wink

Add that to the new bullets and twists, and you might have more coming full circle.

Still no flies on the 6.5s - but I am drawn to smaller cases in the smallish bores like 6.5s and under. A 55mm is about as big as I want, personally, but understand everyone's wants and needs vary. I do like short actions, but when putting a fat case in a magazine, you tend to lose the capacity of 1. Not often would it be a game changer, but it does come to my mind.

Nice to see American's finally catching on to what Europeans have known for over 100 years.....

I do welcome Hornady leading innovation like the 6mm Creedmoor, something I said long ago would be prudent, as the 22, which perhaps will be next. Even Noz is doing a new 22 cal.

Will any American mfg ever do a simple 6.5-06? Seems no fuss, no COAL issues with heaviers, etc. I know case size/length appeals to some, which surely had folks choose the 280/AI over say a 7/08.

New offerings like the accurate sensible Creedmoor, that were backed by quality ammo without a premium price, and rifles to back it, are a good thing. Time will tell what products thrive and survive, and others that do not.

Gerry, I concur, don't count on Remchester to get things right....they find a way to muck things up.