But seriously folks, I don't have the faith required to deny the existence of God. And I haven't found Him to be some sort of a magician that makes things appear out of nowhere with no evidence of process. God is the Grand Scientist. He made mathmatics, physical science, quantitative analysis, quantum physics, heat hot, ice cold and on and on and on. For example, my understanding of evolution does not conflict with God the Creator (Elohim). The scientific study of evolution to me is just backtracking God. That isn't to say opinions based on slim evidence are always right. Most likely many of the things scientists today are convinced are true are false or only partially right no matter how firmly it is believed. Belief doesn't change absolute fact. He didn't create earth, or any of His creations for that matter, as static entities. Instead, thru His will and power He gave them all the ability to adapt as necessary in the face of change. Sermon over. Pop quiz later.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."