Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I have been looking at RRA AR-15s lately and other makers. So far RRA are the only maker I have found that claims a certain level of accuracy from their guns. The guarantee is 1 MOA to 3/4 MOA depending on rifle. That includes match and hunting bullets, this from a response I received from them on the question of what bullets were they using. Has anyone found their claims to be true?

Yes, IMHO, they are what they claim and I've found very little wanting over 6-8 years of using their parts. I own/have shot/shoot RRA uppers in 5.56 and 6.8, all uppers have been at least MOA over a sampling of probably 5-10. I have a Coyote that had been waiting for a range session, that I would expect to be sub-MOA.

If you venture into your own build, White Oak, Kreiger, Wilson Combat, and similar quality barrels will get you the same results.

Match and hunting needs aren't always the same bullet, or bullet weight, so do your homework on what it is that you are trying to achieve. You'll need to think a bit about how much twist you want, and if one twist is "good enough" for all you want to do.

Last edited by AH64guy; 01/24/17.