You can't load the same way for an ar 15 like you would a bench rest bolt gun. In my experience you get great groups here or there on a day here or there but for me no ar 15 is really capable of producing anywhere near the pure consistency that you can with a custom bolt gun. I don't care whoes barrel is on your ar.

If your seeing 3/4 moa on a consistent basis your getting about all that can be gotten on a reputable everytime basis with an ar 15. Barring uber competition guns or something like that. I know others will say mine shoots in the .2's "when I do my part" ok fine. I just call it like I see it. With that said, I don't do factory guns anymore. But i still have a 16" rra carbine. That gun shoots just about anything into 1.25" or less including steel case. It also shoots most stuff to the same point of impact. I would be happy if every ar barrel I owned shot as good as that barrel with so many different loads. Does it shoot half or .25" groups? it has before but it's generally around 3/4 with the stuff it likes. That is more accuracy than I need to the cartridge effective range of 350 ish yards. I just wish rra would update their product too many hbar heavy barrels. If they offered more contours I might just use their barrel instead of whatever top shelf stuff is out there