Originally Posted by TWR
Here is the offending group. You can clearly see the low group (with a flyer) and the one on target but you can also claim some 3 shot groups in there.
[Linked Image]
If you are honest with yourself, 3 shot groups can be ok but it's hard to argue with a 10 shot group.

Yep, but if you took deviation from center on multiple 3 shot groups, it would really end up all the same.

Just easier to see it by far in a 10 shot group.

Off topic a bit, but I won't shoot big groups when load testing. Heck I usually use the Audette anyway, and then play with 3 shot groups... because if the first 3 shot group is horrible, why would I want to shoot more shots... another 2 to 7....

But on final testing, I'd shoot what we shot generally, IE if it was testing for 10 shot rapid fire ammo, I'd shoot multiple 10 shot groups.

I never did shoot 22 shot groups off a bench though for the slow fire strings, though I would test them in matches from the sling and irons, different batches of 22....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....