Only deer I wished to have a chance at I saw as a teenager. My brother and I were standers on a deer drive during Pa.'s long forgotten three day deer season. We where young and eager to get some doe on the ground and were fifty yards apart on a field edge looking into a narrow wood lot that always produced doe on a drive. With our backs to the field I was checking every flickering leaf and twig sound . All of a sudden my brother gives me a Psst... I calmy wave him off,then he says "Dude look at the buck behind us!" I turned my head and there half way between us stood a beautiful 6x6 buck with about a 20" spread and nice even long tines. He was only 30 Yds from either of us and did not spook right away, like he knew he was safe. He snorted and then turned and trotted across the field and down in a deep brush choked valley. We never before or after seen any deer near his sixze in that area . When the drivers arrived we were standing with our backs to the woods looking at where he disappeared, talking and never did see the 4 doe they claimed the pushed to us........