I provides horses and wagons for Westward Home , National Geographic movie,about homesteaders, going to SD to set up a homestead. Supposed to be a reality show about folks that, decided they wanted out of everyday modern life and wanted to do it the old fashioned way. Was a hoot to do. I drove the wagon from under the driver seat and was there if something went wrong. They only gave me one day to teach them how to drive a team. I kept telling the crew and people how to watch out for potential problems. They thought they could handle the horses without me. They blew up a stump, for a scene. Spooked the team and they broke the tongue out of the wagon. I had to take a replacement and fix the wagon. They called me each time they worked the horses after that. The so called Pioneers were great people,fun to be around. The producer kept trying to get them to start infighting but they had got together and said they would never run down each other. The producers need, the personal drama, to keep the show going.