What COL are you guys getting with these. I'd like to load these up to use my lever action as a 2 shot rifle (1 in the chamber and 1 in the tube mag). Also I'm guessing that you aren't crimping since you're using single shots, but could someone measure tip to cannelure and base to cannelure. I'm curious if I would be able to crimp these and retain functionality of the lever action.

I may have to use them as single shot for accuracy's sake anyway. My understanding is that copper bullets usually like 0.050-0.100" of jump. Which I think contributes to the poor accuracy of factory 30-30 lead free ammo in my gun. My sears lever gun engages lands with a 150gr hot core at about 2.705" COL and I am not going to attempt to load something that long in the mag tube. The barnes factory ammo did not perform well in my gun but the Hornady 140s were ok. I have to use lead free, but I'd also like a little more range at which they would reliably expand than the Hornadys provide. I think the 110's could help but may only be accurate if loaded long for single shot.