Looking for experiences with this bullet in the 30-30 (Winchester or Ackley Improved) if anyone has info to share. Since this bullet was designed for Blackout/Whisper velocities, I'd think the operational range for this bullet should be right in line for loading into a 30-30 case in single shot pistols/carbines. Just looking to hear of any drawbacks to trying it (other than potential use in tube fed magazines, but I think the OAL could prevent that anyway).

Seems folks who have used it in the BO/Whisper seem to be happy with performance, so it got my wheels turning to use this bullet to create a dedicated load for a Contender that's en-route.

Intended occasional use - Antelope, Deer, Hogs, Javelina, Aoudad, lion, Black Bear, etc...

I included Black Bear in the event of a chance opportunity when hunting deer. I'd normally grab one of my other rifles and a slightly heavier bullet if bear was the intended quarry, but I think the construction of this bullet would perform fine with good placement and if it was what I had available at the time.

Thanks,

Stump