Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by las
"you can't generalize the whole state based on what you will encounter down there."

Of course we can, based on what CA does as a whole to f**k up the rest of us, starting with politics, public education, the Circus Court, and moving on to the azzholes who invade other states and bring their low IQ "values" and opinions with them.

I have found that the best thing about visiting CA is leaving. But I'm still stuck with the above.

🤣

You fuggin idiots...

Were you with my buddies slaying coyotes in Modoc County?
Maybe killing Boone and Crockett Blacktails in the Trinity Alps with my buddy Doug.
Out ranching cattle in Lassen County with my good friend Kurt.
Hmmm you weren't catching king salmon with me in Butte county or killing bucks in Napa county.

Noooo you fu ckt ards go to s h I t holes like San Francisco or Los Angeles and are so fu kin stupid that you think you've seen the whole state.
I could go the the deepest shi t hole of Anchorage and complain about how bad Alaska sucks, but I'm a little smarter than that...🤣

smile

I hope people like him stay home and stay off the roads down here. We don't need any more out of state dipshitz slowing me down.