Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Tell about the scope/scope mount. They're pretty far forward, looks like a pump action scout rifle. Also, what did you do to the safety? An oversize safety is a definite asset to a 760/7600/870, etc., etc.

[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/15443030/1eyedmule#Post15443030[/img]

Here it is with a 2x Bushnell pistol scope. The mount is by Bullseye Pro and it's awesome. As sold it uses the front and rear scope mount holes and the front sight holes. I cut it back so I could still use the Williams peep. With the pistol scope it's light and fast, I actually like it better than the big scope in many ways. But, the big scope which is a Leupold VXR scout is awesome in the low light. And sometimes a little more magnification is nice. It's a deadly set up for sure. I really am a believer in the Scout scope. It is much faster on target, at least for me. The pistol scope has more eye relief and is even faster. But, I've been sitting a bit lately and the Leupold is so sweet for that.

"One should not talk to a skilled hunter about what is forbidden by the Buddha."

- Hsiang-yen by way of Gary Snyder