Originally Posted by MPat70
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Speaking of tendonitis I had a bout with it in my left arm. I had heard others talk of what a pain it was but didn't pay much attention until I got it. When it first started I mentioned it and a friend warned me to chill out on the heavy 70lb. dumbell curls. I didn't listen, I couldn't even sleep at night It was so bad.
Went to the doctor and I'm not a go to the doctor kind of guy. Their drugs didn't help whatsoever, just the usual take this and come back and see me in 2 weeks- bring me another $100 bill.

Another friend told me to go to the Golden Almond, some offbeat herbs and concoctions place etc. and ask the lady what you need.
She gave me some Pineapple Extract powder, I mentally laughed and left there with it. 2 days later there was no pain whatsoever, laf.
Mike, are you really serious about the pineapple extract powder? It really did help? Do you have to take it daily? How long have you been a pineapple extract powder junkie?
I ask because I have right elbow issues.

My wife, a nurse in her younger days, helped a friend recover from an upper/lower face lift. The plastic surgeon (brilliant) who did the work gave her a page of information about eating fresh pineapple to minimize bruising and swelling and to speed healing. He also verbally recommended the same repeatedly. My wife has helped several other women recover from cosmetic surgery and she thinks it was an important aid in the recovery process. She whips up a fresh juice drink most afternoons and has been putting fresh pineapple in it ever since.

RS