Quite a few in the course of my employment as a police officer in Columbus Ohio. The best one was I was working Special Duty security at a Hotel on the Ohio State University district. There was a big Rap concert at the Schottenstein Center with Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Eminem etc. Most of them stayed downtown at the Hyatt Regency. Ice Cube rented most of the 11th floor of my hotel. There was a steady stream of young girls going up to the floor all evening after the concert. I kept getting loud noise complaints about the 11th floor. After a few complaints I went up to 11 and found Ice Cube standing in the hall romancing some 18-20 year old girl. I told him that I’d had several noise complaints and if I get another one you will be sleeping on your bus. I asked if he understood, and he said yes sir. I had no more problems with him or his posse. I was amazed at how small of a guy he was. They make him look bigger in the movies.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell