Originally Posted by ihookem
I don't have any 60 lb northerns or 45 lb walleyes. However, One time I was fishing for flathead catfish on the Wisconsin river one night . The clicker goes off and I find a channel cat in the net. It was about 8 lbs. I take off the hook and notice a bird in it's mouth. Another time my brother ad I were fishing in the Quetico canoe area ( Ontario) . He had a decent walleye to the boat and a northern about 30" came in and stole our dinner. Another time, on June 19, 1998. I was again fishing for flatheads when the clicker goes off. I set the hook . I was fishing in brush, so set the drag with a pliers so there was no giving him line.. I could hear line stretching like crazy on my cat rig, an Oceanmaster rod with a Senator 113 real loaded with 80 lb test.. After abut 5 seconds, it became clear this was not just an ordinary cat. I could hardly hold the pole and it was horizontal , just then it lets go and I find out he broke my Eagle Claw 254 N 8/0 hook.. I guess I am just an ordinary fisherman . Also, when I was running a trap line when I was 15 , I got a skunk in the trap and it sprayed me. I smelled real bad , went home and took a shower . I got to school just in time for class. Just then, they all started to gag and told me I smell like a skunk aso they kicked me out of school for the day.. Does that count?
Things in yellow cats. Buddy caught a 63 pound yellow. When they cleaned it the belly was big. Cut it open. Possum in the belly.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....