Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
No, but have 30+ years ago. Had a charter boat for 27 years and sports fish only.

Obfiscating to avoid displaying the first logical connection in your rants is not going anywhere...

No, I am not (Obfiscating) the correct spelling is Obfuscating. Ranting? Pfffffff, I am not ranting!

I have been fishing for salmon since 1974. Are you saying that Commercial Fishing is not the culprit for decimating fish stocks Globally? If so where is your logic? You sound uninformed to me buddy.

You did read that I have no issues with anyone keeping Giant Hen Halibut right? The only thing I have said about that practice on this thread is that "I do not understand it" and that if that turns your crank, FILL YOUR BOOTS!

I am not looking to argue with you, I have done my research and have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

If you are saying that Trawlers on the East Coast did not decimate the Cod fishery on the East Coast to the point of collapse, I suggest that you do a little research, because you seem to be clueless.

Want another example? Here is a freshwater example. Where I fish for Sturgeon, the commercial fishing for Lake Sturgeon almost drove them to extinction.

Are you saying that the bycatch involved with Commercial isn't horrendous?

Anyhow, no hard feelings Sitka deer. I am planning on fishing off of Prince Of Whales Island in 2025. I can not wait, I have heard that the number of salmon in that region is still fantastic!

This year I will be fishing for Salmon, Halibut, and Cod off the coast of Prince Rupert BC. I am a dedicated fisherman and hunter and believe in conservation, of basically everything.

Here is a picture of my freezer after a four-day fishing trip. Two days on the Skeena and 2 day on the ocean, I love it! 🎣😉

My Fish freezer is 4'L x 3.5' D and 3' wide, that freezer is exclusively fish from 1 trip to BC, so I know a little about fishing, obviously more then you seem to know.

Anyhow, I am watching the Trump Rally now, have a great day!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'll be darned.

I didn't know they sold freezers that small!

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii