Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by Mohall57
I’am thinking Scott, good name recognition, black man, from a somewhat southern state.

I believe this is who he will choose also.

Paint him in White Face and he could pass for Pence

I don't deny what you wrote, just have a feeling that is who Trump will pick.
If Trump picks Scott or anyone from the DC Gene Pool, it will be clear that he has NOT Learned his lesson.

Who do you suggest?

Steve doesn’t suggest anything…ever. All he does is bitch, piss and moan about everything everyone does. It’s easier to criticize every single decision than it is to find anything positive about Trump’s choices for the future. For Steve to make a suggestion rather than bitch after the fact would mean that he has to actually use his last 4 remaining brain cells…Back in 2020 when Steve was really on his anti-Trump tour criticizing President Trump for things like the weather in Malaysia and blaming Trump for not making the Sierra Nevadas taller I referred to Steve…or was it Bristoe?….nah it was Steve, as Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. His constant refrain was “it’ll never work”….😀

Tim Scott, from what I’ve seen, read and heard is a great pic for VP. He’s intelligent, well-spoken, even tempered and I believe he’s loyal. He seems to genuinely like President Trump and vice versa…..I’ve also noticed that he defers to President Trump when they’re together instead of jostling for position in anticipation of his political future. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

Simply having been to DC does NOT automatically make one a DC insider.

Here is a link to my posts. 2020 starts on page 576 and ends on page 440.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/5704

That's 236 pages of hate Trump and criticizing Trump for everything, posts.

Surely you could take 1 minute out of your day to find these posts you speak of without any effort at all. I mean how hard can it be, If as you say, I criticized Trump so often in 2020 it is referred to as my "Anti-Trump Tour".

If not, then you are no different than Biden and the MSM, puking out libelous lies without the balls to back up your statement with facts.

PS,

Let me write your response for you.

"I'm not going to waste my time, bla, bla, bla, bla, on a POS like you. I don't have to prove anything to you. Bla, Bla, Bla.

Proving you are no different than the ladies on The View.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.