Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.

Truth. I’m sure Rand has some negatives somewhere in his past but what office holder doesn’t. He is not shy about what his vision for Constitutional government is. And he would do a great service to this nation should he be required to assume the highest office.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."