Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.

Truth. I’m sure Rand has some negatives somewhere in his past but what office holder doesn’t. He is not shy about what his vision for Constitutional government is. And he would do a great service to this nation should he be required to assume the highest office.
So he is capable of doing the right thing and still avoiding The Wrath of the Deep State, how so?

Trump tried that and look what they have done to him, his family, his businesses and to those that supported him.

Not going to happen

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.