Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by rickt300
This may sound insensitive but I support the reduction of leftist scum by any means necessary. Mountain lions are logical creatures, to them if idiots are going to provide themselves as a defenseless food source why blame the lion?

Not only insensitive, but dumbass as well.

Why do you ASSume they were lefties? Because they live in CA?

Lots of good folk live in CA, and the state of the state doesn’t reflect their politics, beliefs, or morals.

Two young men out shed hunting, if I had to bet I’d say they were hunters, and just maybe Right leaning, if not full-on Red supporters.

So don’t be a dick.

Unless you were trying to be funny, in which case you failed.

P

Not trying to be funny, unarmed hikers are free food for bears and lions. Republicans recognize these risks and act accordingly. Whatever your political bent if you don't make any effort to recognize risk then a low IQ individual is better fed to the animals and removed from the gene pool. Just because they were shed hunting does not make them right leaning. In Wyoming I ran into a couple of Japanese guys shed hunting during elk season. Planning on grinding the horn into powder and selling it on the black market for boner medication. And if I choose to be a DICK it is still a free country.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]