Originally Posted by dogzapper
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
Dogzapper,
Just curious, but were they shooting at targets to look at then, or the system they've been using for about 10 years now, where there is no target..........They use the a computer system that measures the approximate bullet impact through lasers and sound displacement I believe.

I was sorely dissapointed when I took that tour to find out that they rarely ever verify that the bullets are going where the computer said they were.

Matt,

Paper targets ... paper targets. Very impressive, one-hole paper targets.

Gail has been gone from Nosler for fully eight or ten years; he moved to the SW and joined his wife in a web biz. I miss him a lot.

The visit I'm talking about must have been eleven or twelve years ago. It was a time when I was really delighted to be freshly retired from my money job and writing about gunny stuff. Boy did that honeymoon end!!!!!!

Steve

Steve,
To retire simply means to willingly, and knowingly, sack your boss. I hope you realize that your contribution to others has not ceased. Spill your guts man, and re-live your life though those who would willingly and appreciatively listen.

I already booked a front row seat.

John

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.