This is just bloody heartwarming,........maybe I should say Blood Boiling......?!

Link: http://www.maconnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3109&Itemid=34

Deputies respond to fight, discover kidnap attempt
Thursday, 07 August 2008
By D. Linsey Wisdom
News Editor

Olivar Angelo RobleroMacon County Sheriff�s deputies arrested a 36-year-old man after he allegedly attempted to kidnap a 9-year-old girl early Monday morning.

Olivar Angelo Roblero of 397 Iotla Valley Park Road was charged with two felonious counts � attempted kidnapping and attempted abduction � and one misdemeanor assault on a child under 12. The arrest came after deputies initially responded to a 9-1-1 call at 2:32 a.m. reporting an altercation between five men involving two-by-fours.

�I need an officer out here ... now, please. I have Mexicans trying to get my nine-year-old little girl in the bed with them and I�ve got my15-year-old brother that is basically going ballistic on them,� said the caller. �I�ve got five of them trying to jump on my brother.�

The caller reported the Hispanic men were using �busted up two-by-fours� to attack her brother.

Deputies Lynn Dulakis and Stephanie Pellicer responded to the call.

�Upon arrival, [the mother] informed deputies that a neighbor of Hispanic heritage had attempted to drag her daughter ... to 397 Iotla Valley Park Road against her will,� wrote Deputy Lynn Dulakis on the arrest report.

Sheriff Robert Holland said the family had come home late that evening after attending a family function. �The girl had a new puppy that needed to go outside and so she took it out inside her fenced-in yard,� he said. While she was alone outside, a man grabbed her from behind and attempted to take her over the fence.

�Her 15-year-old uncle chased the man to his house and the fight broke out,� Holland said.

Officials found Roblero in the bedroom at the Iotla Valley Park Road address with a cut on his left cheek. He offered little information and an interpreter was not present, according to the arrest report.

Two witnesses, the mother and a female roommate, identified Roblero as the man who had attempted to abduct the child. The report indicated that the suspect had consumed drugs and/or alcohol, but Holland said he could not release any further information about that issue.

Roblero was arrested and is being held on a $20,000 secured bond.

�The man is not a U.S. citizen and has admitted he is not a citizen,� Holland said. �ICE (Immigrations and Customs Enforcement) has been already been contacted.�

Holland said it is standard practice that when an illegal citizen is arrested, they are processed through the system and, if found guilty, are required to serve any detention prior to deportment.

The young girl was uninjured in the alleged kidnap attempt, said Holland.

No charges were brought against the uncle and Holland said he did not foresee any additional charges being filed.

Roblero is to appear in court on Wednesday, Aug. 13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain