Thank you , B......we should grin and goof off on this detail.

This is a good post,....

I like Jeanie's style, she's got cojones enough to state the obvious,........

Cojones,....that's the wrong metaphor,....?

certainly no offence to Jeannie expressed / implied.

Link:

http://nwanews.com/bcdr/News/64893/

Anti-illegal-immigration rally held
By Tom Treweek Staff Writer // tomtnwanews.com

Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Email this story | Printer-friendly version

ROGERS - Jeannie Bulsworth, the founder and chairwoman of the antiillegal-immigration group Secure Arkansas, described Monday night the problems illegals are making in America.

Not everyone shared Bulsworth's vision. Two people at the small gathering at the Rogers Public Library left after 15 minutes without a look back, leaving 13 people in the audience.

Bulsworth did not mince words.

"I think we are being targeted by the Mexican government," she said after noting the programs for illegal immigrants that have been passed by the American government.

She targeted the elected officials she blames for inaction.

"Vote 'em out," Bulsworth said. "We the people put 'em in there. We the people can get 'em out of there."

"I don't want to leave the decisions over to the Mexican consulate," she said. "We don't want to leave the decisions up to the drug smugglers. We don't want it up to the terrorists (and gangs ).

"I'm taking it to you all - you all are the ones who can make a difference," she said. "You're good people, and you've been abused enough in here."

She gave the audience members the tools of organization, of writing letters and making calls, of putting pressure on those in government. She encouraged them to force action in Benton County and northwest Arkansas.

"If it doesn't happen locally, it doesn't happen," Bulsworth said.

Bulsworth highlighted the costs she saw, the price of accommodating the illegals she wants to expel from Arkansas.

"We can't build enough schools. We can't build enough prisons," Bulsworth said. "We've got expenditures we're not even considering."

She didn't ask for much: a few signatures, a Benton County Secure America director, a secretary-treasurer. Bulsworth asked audience members to talk to their friends and their neighbors to let them know about the effort.

"All we need is a little bit done here, � just a little bit," she said. "It's just push the door open and watch what comes through."

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain