These criminals will be dealt with, as criminals when their caught, and will be afforded due process, just like any other criminal.

The courts in this country, along with the constitution set the due process, not LE. You think because LE has to follow the standards set by the courts, we're weak or wrong.

What are you doing about it, other then posting about it on the internet? Are you involved in LE, are you out there making immigration arrests or drug arrests, or assigned to an anti-gang taskforce?

I never stated that these criminals were unstoppable. They have to be identified first. You have no concept as to how these criminal gangs operate, other then what you read and take as the whole truth. These gangs operate as a business, with plans and operational SOP's etc.

Did you know that many of these gangs have former US soldiers & foreign soldiers, who teach such things as leadership and combat tactics etc?

These are not stupid people, the sooner you understand that, the quicker you can understand the task at hand for those that deal with their apprehension.

As i mentioned, i know it pisses you off that the border isn't secure, but it hasn't been secure for at least the last fifty years or more. IIRC, you've lived there for the past twelve years, knowing that the border was in this condition.

The same thing with the drug issue, it's a business, people are making millions & millions of dollars on the drug trade. As soon as LE does one thing, these businessmen will do another.

Your not going to shut the border down 100%, nor are you going to stop the drug traffic into this country at 100% either. If you truly think you will, your fooling yourself.

That's not to state that LE angencies on the border aren't doing the best they can. Which i believe for the most part, they're doing the best they can, considering the situation. The same goes for agencies all across the country. You can only do what you have the resources and funding to allow you to do.

I don't see the folks in DC concerned about it. One of which is your own Sen. from Az. let me ask the question again please, how many times have the citizens of Az. sent McCain to DC?

What's he saying about illegal alien interdiction?

In Nov. he's going to be probably elected POTUS, what's his stand on illegal aliens and border security??

I watched an article on Discovery Ch. the other night about white supreamist in Az. It was about, how they were conducting violence, against illegals and Hispanics in general. Is this the folks you keep referring to, that are going to make the difference?

Hell, one of the LE folks interviewed stated, that Az. LE has to spend so much time with the Nazi skinheads, it takes away from time spent on drug and illegal alien issues. Oh by the way, the white supreamist are a gang also, if you weren't aware.

Why don't you run for either US Rep. or the soon to be vacated US Senate seat from Az. and go to DC, and make grand and glorious changes as to how things are done, on the border??