Maybe you can take a break,.....

go suck Duck Chit though a skinny soda straw,....or lurk in a BUS STATION WASHROOM,.....punk,....I'm sure you'll foind a good due process case.

Posts like the foregoing,....and PARTICULARLY one like below concern ALL American Voters,.....

........And with a few notable exceptions,....."Agency / LE" activity has done nothing of particular merit,...or effect.
Oh,.....I almost forgot,....you've gotta' crawl under Judicial robes,....and lick,....so that's a platform for "Expertise" ( ? )

So,.....Where's the Damn Fence,....and more to the point,....Where's the MONEY?

GTC

Spreading DHS Propaganda
Reporters Should Begin Asking Questions

Congressional Quarterly -- October 4
Concrete fencing? SBI mesh fencing near Yuma succumbs to shifting sands.

Issues: Immigration: The Jobs Factor
"Many observers suggest that some of the measures that the 110th Congress did approve could come under renewed budgetary scrutiny as their mandates expire � such as the 670-mile stretch of concrete fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, which was supposed to be completed by the end of 2008, but now is more than $400 million over budget and just barely half-finished."
------------------------------------
Posted by CQ under this story
Glenn Spencer: You say that only half of the 670-mile border fence is finished. As reported yesterday in the Sierra Vista Herald, the DHS has built only 126 miles of fence and it is not concrete - it is a single layer of mostly ineffective mesh fencing. As the pilot of the airplane that surveys the border, I can tell you that the DHS has not been telling the truth about the border fence. You can't be faulted for reporting DHS propaganda.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/06/08.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain