Allen and I had our fair share of differences. We had a lot of off line debates, and never saw everything the same even though we both have a lot of experience in the same areas.

One interesting thing about Allen and I, we saw more the same then we differed on. During a heated debate on line a few years ago we made a few posts through PM's. After a few back and forth posts we found that we agreed on about 90% and what we did not agree on was about 10%. It's funny how people tend to blow off the majority they agree on and strongly debate the little trivial issues.

As it turned out we actually agreed upon much more then 90%. It was this format style, and the differences in small things that influenced our opinions. Allen was a great resource to use for me as a "balance check" If I saw, or experienced something and wanted another opinion that I could trust,..... Allen could provide that for me. And if he said it was so, that opinion came from his heart and his expereince, not a refrence book, reloading manual, some writer, or magazine article.

He spoke about what he knew from significant experience, not from a once or twice eventwith big game, or from someone else's opinion. We did not agree on eveything, but his input to me on many topics was very welcome.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)