It would be tragic if someone who could only afford a cheap rifle put his confidence in the manufacturer's design and ability and got hurt as a result.

I don't have the answer, but if there is a problem, the rifles should be recalled, and if it takes action from this attorney to force the recall and to bring this problem out so that everyone is aware of the danger when they purchase or fire one of these rifles, then, I can't fault her for doing that.

I had a Buick automobile once, that would just go dead for no reason, even while you were going down the road keeping up with traffic. I took it back to the dealer many times, and also spent a lot of my own money on it, trying to get it fixed.

Several years later, I read that Buick was aware of the problem, refused to recall the cars with that particular engine, and that there had been two deaths because of it. This was after Buick stopped manufacturing that particular engine.

I wish I could have found an attorney like her, when I was having the problem with my car.

Remember the problems with a certain brand of tires Ford was putting on the Ford Explorer? There were several deaths because of these tires, and I read that some attorneys knew about the defective tires, and had filed lawsuits, but had refused to make the knowledge public because they felt if people found out about it and quit buying the tires, it would hurt their chances of recovering damages.

Anyone remember the low-numbered Springfields?