In my opinion all guns should be sold with a tag that reads "buyer assumes all risks".
The first thing everyone does when they buy a new rifle is they start tweaking or they think they are a certified gunsmith and start hammering the bolt back in. whether it be adjusting the triggers, polishing a bolt smothing the lugs or cooking up some reloads; all risks associated with these common practices are NOT the manufacturers problem. YOU DID IT, NOW LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. Quit trying to blame someone else for your lapse in good judgement. one other thing, Beer and guns do not mix. It's fine by me if you want to go to camp and get drunk but stay away from the firearms.

I believe in the owners manuals it does say problems with the firearm should be handled by a certified gunsmith. doubt the guy was a certified gunsmith that hammered the bolt back in. case dismised.

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting is the first group WORKED for their money but the other group didn't.