Well, I'd say put that cherry truck in the classifieds if you have not yet wink Surely someone can use it!

Well it's good to know a great surgeon did a good job on you and you can perform 'Honey Do's/Dues/Past Do and Overdue's.." LOL.

Coincindentally while growing up, I spent those years going to a Catholic church also named Christ the King. Still going every Sunday but to a closer church. I understand how life changes one's passions/hobbies/interest and no criticism from me. I have yet to pass thru Wyoming and Montana and a few other places and I had a chance recently to catch up with my cousin who came in a couple of weeks ago from AK. He has offered me to come do some Halibut, King Salmon, etc. fishing in the summer, and even a Moose hunt, etc. should I be able to make it in. A new job and vacation time permitting, I am hoping to make some lifetime memories in the near future.

Having had so much recoil induced injury atop of the Antelope drag, I wonder if you shoot 22s much, and/or any handguns. Years back I read alot of your articles in Varmint Hunting Mag and really appreciate the work you did, the depth was great and it was nice to see a writer tell it how it is....sometimes others seem commercially biased/skewed to much so.

Thanks for the reply and I wish you and your wife the best at continuing your next big chapter in life, as it looks like God has given you a greater calling to help grow that parish and that is great of you to invest your time/energy in a great cause.

Best wishes to you and your future endeavors!