Thanks guys.

You know, a few days ago a few of us at church were talking about personal depth and talents. Between us, simply professionally, we had a welder, a CPA, a Graduate Gemologist & jouneyman goldsmith (me), a lawyer and priest. Non-professionally, we were had a near world class golfer, a couple of Master Gardners, a successful writer, an stellar early-Church historian, an amateur brick mason and a fabulous quilter.

I'm convinced that if we'd talked more, we would have discovered another level of interests and talents.

The reason I mention this is to point out that none of us is one-dimensional. A person with a single dimension would be the most boring person in the world and would probably die because he'd bore himself to death grin

I was never simply a hunter, or a writer, or a precision handloader, or a goldsmith, or a watchmaker, or a devout Catholic or a student of the early-Church Fathers, or a philanthropist who loves to donate money for the fine education of worthy children. I am all of those things and much, much more.

We are all much, much more.

And that is what makes each and every one of us unique and interesting.

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397