Last time I looked, we were talking about the sheep in unit 9 and Mt Taylor, not Mayhill, Roswell or Ruidoso. I dont think that they could kill all the sheep out of unit 9 if they tried. Its been an over the counter tag for years, and they still dont kill many. Its too rough, and most people wont go through the effort to find them, or hunt them. If they are not on the road, they dont see them. I would be for the desert big horn deal, but chances that you will ever draw one of those tags, even if they stalked every Mountain range in NM with Bighorns, is very low, and probably will never happen. I would rather hunt Audads, whenever I wanted, save my money, and go to Canada, or somewhere that I can buy a bighorn tag. And not have to jack with the idiots of NMDGF. Being an outfitter in NM, Im get real tired of the pencil pusher game biologists telling me whats best for our game herds, and they dont even know which end the [bleep] comes out of the animals that they are trying to manage. JMHO

Toby Joe

Last edited by TOBYJOETRUBY; 06/30/09.