The thing that tips the scale and pisses me off every single time are the blantant lies being told over pitman/robertson money. The NMDGF wrote that 10 yr action plan to get the p/r money to fund the reintroduction program, with the huge cavat that barbaries would be killed to the extreme in the home ranges of the desert bighorn. So in the time I have been here, the over the counter tag went to an expensive draw and that will not live up to the promised plan.

I know time in our daily lives is precious, so reading that whole 60+ pages of desert bighorn reintro management into NM is boring at best. But, all I ask is to look at the contridictions. This federal money was paid for by everyone on the 24 hour site for on purpose and one purpose only, returning desert bighorns to there home. And you were told a flat lie by the new mexico game and fish that they would clear out the best habitat for desert bighorn sheep...Bull Schitt they did not. All they did was charge higher prices for aoudad tags and make the tags a draw.

Not, you, me or anyone can set back down an aoudad population under those guidelines.

I just hope whoever wrote or thought up that desert bighorn reintro plan goes to jail for diverting federal wildlife funds. Because that plan is a 10 year lie on how to support aoudads and not desert bighorns.

Last edited by LNF150; 12/18/09. Reason: piss poor spelling when pissed