Thanks for the replies. Big Redhead, any particular reason for not using the IMR's? My CZ shoots the IMR 4350 behind a Hornady 139 very well - touching cloverleafs at 100 yds. The velocity data I've picked up over the last several years is all over the place for a given weight powder charge, like 100 to almost 200 f/s deviations with the 4350. I don't have a chrony so can't clock my own load. 48gr. seems to be a fairly stout load but no pressure signs. (My CZ 6.5 shooting 140's at a certain 2700+ are not as hefty a load.) It is a lightly compressed load. Going to 49 I'm spilling powder out of the case and it would be a more seriously compressed load. I've tried 3 types of brass looking for any noticeable difference in capacity. Can't figure out how some guys are stuffing in the loads they're writing about w/ IMR 4350. Also not sure that much compression is a good thing. I'm looking for some viable options to the IMR 4350 that seem to be consistently good with 140's and 154's and perhaps more predictable with a given charge weight and bullet.
rooster