Ummmmmmmm you don't say! Well, I just happened to be in Oaky land not long ago with dogs and ran into several of those people who praise their Glock pistols. I myself hate with a passion Poly or Plastic on cars and especially guns of any kind.

Nonetheless, GLOCK has shown me the light of day and they are as good as the old Timex watch I used to wear. It just kept on ticking no matter what it had to go through. It was extremely dependable, I had that wind up watch for over 10 years. Never a problem!

GLOCKS are in the same dependability class bare-none guy! NO other pistol out there can take the abuse of a Glock and still keep on firing. You can check out the U-TUBE video's of people putting Glocks though those torture tests.

I can only say, I don't like their looks, Plum Ugly savvy but they are a pistol I can bet my life on in a tight situation and when pulling that trigger those GLOCKS have NEVER failed to go BOOM!!! This by far is the most important issue when should think about in a Self-Defense weapon...tight groups are nice but I don't need a 1-moa at 25 or 50 yards in a self-defense situation. I need a weapon that will in fact go BOOM BOOM BOOM when I pull that trigger!

Last edited by Tonk; 12/19/09.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN