Some of the design issues that make Glocks so reliable also contribute to the Kabooms. With all these pages, no one has spoke of the actual issues involved.

Glocks have a HUGE chamber that is not supported. When you add in extremely high chamber pressures of the 9mm and the 40 S& W to the fact that the chamber is not fully supported, you indeed will have issues with bulged-weakened brass wanting to explode in an unsuported chamber.

I do reload for my two Glocks, jacketed bullets. I buy once fired brass from police ranges. It is obvious that the brass that has been fired from Glocks have a bulge in the brass in front of the web. If this brass were to be fired with a hot load, you indeed have the makings of a KaBoom.

Since the brass that I reload has a bulge in it to begin with, it is obvious that I should use a replacement barrel that has a fully supported chamber...I had rather be safe than sorry.

I shoot IDPA matches, and it is surprising how few shooters reload anymore. If more shooters reloaded for their glocks, then you would see a frequency rate perhaps 3x it's current rate of Kabooms....all due to to the huge unsuported chambers with brass previously shot out of another glock.