Rubbish,I say! All proper leveractions are marked "WINCHESTER"! Naturally the 86 and 71 are superior above all others, but the 92,94 and 95 are also superior lever actions. Granted, execution has not always been what it should be,but nevermind that!
Now I know you fanboys are all going to attack my superior taste with facts and logic and science and all that twaddle,but I refuse to listen to your heresy and blaspemy whistle Leverguns is like religion, we have no use for your facts and logic here.Pointy bullet? POINTY BULLETS!? Humbug, pointy bullets is for inferior hunters who can't get close enough to use the superior terminal ballistics of fat,flat and wide smirk Now being,ah,financially challenged,unlike some of the others, I can't buy the best of the best ie Model 71/348, or the 86 in 50/110,so have had to go with the more modern(but still oh so superior) M94BB.Before you go bellowing about the fat cheeks of the Big Bore let me issue a pre-emptive LALALALALALALLALALA I can't hear you! The wonderful .307,356,.375 and .444 are all the modern levergunner needs, though he desire's in his heart the .348 and Big 50. Go on, deny, but deep inside you know the truth! Behold,I present LEVERACTIONS-
[Linked Image]
Even my wife, on her second hunt, was able to bag a nice buck do soley to the superior hunting prowess of the .356 BB(it's been proven by science AND archeaology)and the outstanding guide service provided by one most knowlegable and learned in the ways of deer hunting and woodsmanship....obviously myself wink
[Linked Image]