I am talking about the extra barrel as mtnman1 understood. Sorry bout the confusion WETIBBE.

As of the first part of Jan. I'm gonna go the Encore route and if I don't like it....well I guess I'll put it up for sell at Ebay or maybe one of my friends will buy it off me...they'll want to be there when I fire that bad boy up too! ;-)

I really don't think the recoil is gonna bother me that much. I read the comments about how shotgun slugs were comparable to the big bores (at least somewhat) and I've sighted in a slug gun for one of my friends . He couldn't handle the recoil of getting it sighted in. He is ok for 2 or 3 shots, but not much more. For me it took around 15 or so before it started getting to me. I can tell when it starts...my groups open up pretty bad. As a side note...I found slug guns suprisingly accurate after you find the load they like the most!!! My buddy drives up north every year for a family hunt and had one of those cheap NEF singleshot 12guage slug shooters and that thing would shoot a 1 1/2" group if you did your part. Tuff sitting behind that thing long enough to get it sighted tho!!! He hasn't killed anything with it yet, but I don't doubt it'll kill anything that walks and breaths!!! If it were a pump, it would make a good back up gun for bears I think. I've heard some guides use them for backups.

Anyways, thanks for the input.

Jim

L8r Jim