Originally Posted by johno
Gee got lot of finish of mate, great carving. We were talking over, some pretty experienced fellas and the 35 rem is very scarce. Thatreally is nice one.

If you have time have a look at 141s in 35rem on guns international, tell which you think would be the pick of the crop. Little more pricey than I thought but its an international site so that may explain it.

Johno

Johno - I did get a chance to go over to gunsinternational.com and took a look at all the Remington 14's and 141's listed there. What they heck - do these sellers think they have Savages or what? I was surprised at how pricey most were. Puglisi's had a, "clean" one for around $2500, LeRoy Merz had some showing some wear for about $1700. There were lesser ones there as well but it sure looks like when a guy finds a decent one of these priced reasonable, he would be wise to pick it up. By the way, I was reminded how much I like the M14 carbine. They didn't make a carbine (that I can recall) in the M141. Also, I like the M14 and 1/2 carbine real well too, but I didn't see any examples listed. How often do run into any of these pumps down your way?