Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Beat you to it, moosemuncher. I've had venison thawing since this morning!

Calvin, you are flailing. I'm talking about a butt shot that's on a deer more or less broadside but- to use your words- dissapearing into the timber. By your definition, that's a shot you'd take, and yes a bullet that is a bomb could cost you 1/3 of you meat in that case. And from the thread and picture on SH it appears that was the shot Stick took. Maybe he'll enlighten us about it later. Snork.

It's been fun to watch your mind work gyrate on this one. Don't stop! And don't worry- your pals will show up soon enough and you can get in on one of those dogpiles you like so much. I'll be chuckling the whole time as a) it's just the Internet and b) watching you wiggle on this one is worth whatever "beating" you and your buds might think you are administering. wink

That's it? Really? No magic bullet theory? No theories on how an amax could destroy a 1/3 of a deers meat?

Disappointing. I'm almost late to my meeting because I stuck around to see the explanation. I was expecting more.

Shooting into where the meat is, with a bullet you call a bomb, is all the explanation needed, silly head.

Now scoot off to your little meeting. grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!