I posted this in the General Big Game forum the other day but I'll post it here as well. Here is the email that I sent to Blair Worldwide hunting on Saturday or Sunday, I have yet to hear from them.

Jeff,

I am concerned about some recent accusations leveled against you on various websites. They are very serious and would like to hear your side of the story before I form an opinion

I am quite sure you are aware of the thread over on Accurate Reloading but just in case your not aware here is a link

http://forums.accuratereloadin...043/m/3471078051/p/1

There are a number of red flags that pop up but I dont want to talk about Larry Heathington or his issues, although I do find it disturbing that a booking agent would actually take another $35,000 in December of 2009, two months after Heathingtons issues in September of 2009.

What disturbs me the most is that you have not refunded your "commission". The people that booked this hunt trusted you to find them a Desert Sheep hunt for their father and based on your recommendation they are out $70,000. Jeff, how are you entitled to a commission? Please help me understand this because from the one side of the story I have heard your just as bad, if not worse, that Larry Heathington. It was also brought up that you added an extra $10,000 to the cost of the hunt to pocket for yourself. That sounds about right as the going rate for sheep is between $45,000 and $60,000, maybe a little less now due to the economy. The ranch where I have guided for Desert Sheep was $60,000 and that was one of the more expensive ranches on the mainland of Sonora.

Again, why are you entitled to keep the extra $10,000+commission from this disaster that you booked for this family? The service that was supposed to be provided by both you and Larry Heathington was NEVER provided.

In looking at your website there are a few things that stand out to me, you claim that "no detail is left to chance" and that "there are NO gambles when you book with Blair WorldWide Hunting". If this were true it seems like you would be using all of your rescources and experience to not only refund the money that you pocketed but doing everything within your power to assist your clients in getting the rest of their money refunded from Larry Heathington. Why dont you refund the money and then go after Heathington on your own? That is what I would do, even if I knew I would never receive a penny from the man

There is a quote that I have remembered over the years and its this; "When a company or an individual compromises one time, whether it's on price or principle, the next compromise is right around the corner". It seems that you have comprimised on both price and principle in this matter. They say everybody has a price, from what I've read so far yours is less that $20,000

Jeff, I look forward to hearing your side of the story, as somebody that has been in this industry for 20 years I am really hoping that you have a valid reason for not refunding the money you have pocketed. If I dont get a response or if there is no reason for not refunding the money to this family I will email a link to the Accurate Reloading thread to everybody in my address book and ask them to email it to everybody in their address book.

I look forward to hearing back from you shortly

Drummond Lindsey