Troll700

Fact is:

Rem cannot guarantee accuracy b/c their products will NOT consistently deliver groups as tight as the brands that DO GUARANTEE accuracy. IF they did, then REM could, should, and WOULD Guarantee, but that's not how it is....too many Quality Control issues.

FACT IS the Vanguard's have an accuracy guarantee, and I will GUARANTEE you won't have a bolt handle fall off like your beloved 700s, b/c they are one piece w/bolt.

You spew BS, and that is the only fact about you.

BTW, ask the board of directors where you work, since most things in wmart are mfg. in China, just when will China start production for Rem.

No doubt I as many others have owned accurate Rem's as well as many other brands as I don't go around wearing blinders and have no vested interest in ANY brand. Yet for a serious rifle, I will not trust a Rem, as besides all the QC Issues they have given me in the past, accuracy is only good, when the rifle can go bang, and cycle. Should your bolt handle fall off as mine did, your accuracy is DOA and you are SOL.

dlharsh - I will do as you spend my money on a Vanguard w/o hesitation, as they are made very well from design to quality control and their is NO excuse why a USA mfg. cannot do the same, other than seedy CEO's that have no interest beyond profits. One piece bolt handle, good bbl, smooth strong action w/reliable durable sako type extractor, AND an accuracy guarantee. What is not to like?

I never had a Vanguard or Howa that had any issues in QC, finishing, accuracy, or reliability. That cannot be said for some other brands, but percentage wise, Rugers have fared better IME all things considered inc. accuracy, than Rem or Winch.