INA
INDUSTRIA NACIONAL DE ARMAS
SAO PAULO BRAZIL
(the state owned ordnance factory that later became / developed into IMBEL - INDUSTRIA DO MATERIEL BELICO DE BRASIL, FABRICA ITAJUBA BRAZIL)

"... a small quantity of very well made and well finished .32 S&W LONG double action solid frame ordnance steel constructed revolvers manufactured in the 1960`s. issued to BRAZILIAN AIR FORCE OFFICERS and BRAZILIAN POLICE DETECTIVES these swing out cylinder 6-shot revolvers followed the S&W pattern. features: 2" BBL, cocobola checkered wood grips with inset brass "INA" meddalions, fixed combat sights, engraved "pouncing jaguar" on left of frame, case hardened trigger and hammer, high grade commercial blue finish. these guns are rarely encountered outside of BRAZIL."

also produced a commercial / for export model in the 70`s-early 80`s in several calibers mainly made for the AMERICAN market...

the early guns were of higher quality and finish and command $150-250...

the later commercial export guns were of average finish and quality, mass produced, and command $50-$100...

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me