JerryWW and StrayR--

The M-63 "Kit Gun" is a .22RF stainless with a small J or I frame, (nice field revolver), and I have one. My buddy has a Kit Gun 22/32, centerfire stainless, in .32 Magnum, which looks just like my 63.
Maybe I'm remembering wrong. . .wouldn't be the first time. . . . ?
Wasn't the K-32 the HOLY GRAIL back in the late 70s? The darling of the bulls-eye crowd, carefully polished and blued and coveted because it was very accurate and pretty? .312 holes didn't score quite as well as .357 holes, but why quibble, Montgomery?

Then there was the Walther, shooting .32 Long Wad-cutters out of a semi-auto? WOW, just WOW. That said Olympics all over it.

The M-16 was all of that, but too hefty for some, especially if carried in a holster all day. The finger grooved grips turned away some would-be admirers and the concept seemed tainted, that a perfectly good target gun would show up with bulging muscles in an UnderArmor shirt.

Now they are sorta collectible. Not mine, however, cause the M-16 .32 H & R will shoot quite well and you can't pry it out of my safe. Many years ago, before the M-31 was sainted, some 'smiths did convert them to adjustable sighted rigs. See article in Gun Digest from @ 1981? There was an outfit in Deming NM called MMC (or something like that) who made electric checkering tools (they are beauties, too) and was also involved in sights and knew a guy by name of Skeeter. They probably all got sitting around a campfire and came up with some interesting projects.

As do we.

Good loads are easily found with either lead or jacketed bullets, depending on needs/wants. The Hodgdon manual and the Lyman 47th edition list the .32 "Short", Long and the Magnum. Accurate and Hornady get 2 of 3, deleting the Short. Sierra shows only the Magnum and my old Vihtavuori copy shows only the Long.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.