Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by jwp475

The agents in the 86 shoot out in Miami were only allowed to carry weapons that were issued to them and that they were qualified to carry. The ammo for the 9mm semi auto pistols was the Winchester 115 grain silver tip. The ammo for the revolvers was the 158 gran LSWHP 38 special +P. They were were not allowed to carry 357 mag ammo in their revolvers

To deny that the ammo used that day exhibited inadequate penetration is, well ridiculous
Did you bother reading what Doc Rocket posted about the forensic analysis? About them literally being dead men walking? Do you think that blowing through the heart with one of Fackler's 147 grainers would have done better? For crying out loud.

Yes a bullet through the heart would have ended the affair in 30 to 45 seconds according to forensic experts not 4 1/2 minutes latter as was the case with Pratt

I not only read what Doc posted but if you had payed attention you would have noticed that I have the complete forensic report that Doc referred to by Dr. Franklin

Last edited by jwp475; 11/23/11.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first