Originally Posted by CCCC
One poster suggested that I look at the Remington video and "investigate" for myself - so, I did, again - and still it is propaganda. Have never seen any of the "stuff put out by the other side" as you put it - and that may be propaganda as well. Don't sense any pathos.

You say "the other side" - I don't see or have a "side" here. The rifle malfunctions, dangerously. It is NOT mine. The fellow wants Rem to fix it - have tried to assist him.

Even without guidance from the experts here, I very well understand that trigger setup and, if it were mine, I very well might do something other than send it to Rem.

As are many on this site, no doubt Mr. Steelhead is a a vastly experienced hunter and rifleman, and apparently an OK guy. Apparently, he also works on triggers.

Rather than claiming any knowledge or expertise, rather than using insulting rhetoric, and by simply asking for assistance with this thread, one seems to have invited some mind-readers and odd compensating behavior onto the screen.

All well and good. I have hope. On another occasion, one of these knowledgeable persons probably will help me learn something new and good. And, I will be grateful.
\

This is what happens when a bitch don't swallow.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"