You make the big dramatic ploy something will surely get into your trigger someday... I am thinking mine will be fairly safe due to minor routine maintenence... and mine are the automatically suspect kind because all have new trigger weight springs and have not been factory-adjusted.

Your argument about the grass seed or pine needle noted it could happen on an "otherwise Prisitine gun"... And I call bullshit on that.

You also claim if you have not had a problem it is because nothing has worked its way into the trigger... but that is not what the evidence has shown. Evidence has shown Bubba is the number one culprit, fingers in the trigger guard or on the trigger when the gun goes off is right in there... And stuff in the trigger has been real hard make happen and has never been made to happen on any trigger tested by Belk that was involved in an incident.

I also love the usual argument that the trigger housing traps debris inside... without getting to the concept it also keeps it out. No trigger is perfect and all can be tricked to fail. And I am not suggesting you used the claim about the trigger housing trapping junk.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.