I can't post pics on this site but will link back to some from Bowsite after this hunting season.

I have a $900. Mchale pack and its a deal- one of my top pieces of gear for sure. Now if you would have asked me beforehand or even during the process- I was in major doubt and couldn't comprehend how a pack can be worth all that.

I have 2 Dana packs- still do and tried Badlands,Eberlestock,Kifaru and about 1/2 of the mountaineering packs on the market. Comparing the best of those packs to my Mchale is like comparing an old navy T shirt to a custom tailored italian suit. Even then its not a fair comparison since you can only wear the suit and the pack is versatile. Will your pack carry an 80# meat load [game bag inside a compactor bag] without sliding to the bottom like a sack of potatoes? My Mchale holds it right in the middle of my back

Now I'm a tall guy thats hard to fit with an off the shelf pack so it might not be worth the dough for custom to an avg size guy. But for me to have a pack that fits perfect, functions as a 3-5 day backpack or a daypack that carries a heavy meat load without any sagging all at just below 6#. Theres just no way to explain it to someone- I was skeptical myself before....but not now.

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out-Art Linkletter