Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by hunter01
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by hunter01
You're ONE SICK PuPPY. Get yourself some help... You need 5 minutes in a room with me.. I'd cure ya...But I'm not sure what I'll do the last 4 1/2 minutes. Maybe pick up your teeth you spit out the back of your head..

P.S. And mind your own business. You are just showing the world what a pathetic, twisted, sick, azz u r.

I saw your picture...I think you talk a little bigger than you really are as a matter of fact I think that is the general consensus on the fire.

Your a puny little twit who wants to be important because you really never felt you made anything of yourself. Next time you pose for a picture try to look a little tougher and a lot less gay.
It is easy to talk big and tough behind your keyboard, tough guy. You're really a coward. You'd never talk that way to my face. At least not for long..........You'd be wearing your azz for a hat, cuz that's how high I'd kick it. P.S. I love pushing your buttons, and waiting for your childish, insulting remarks. Makes my day to piss you off. tata. You're such a puppet..Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying it.... Thanks! (:

It seems your the one making all the threats, I have not threatened you even once. Maybe you should go back and re-read the thread to confirm this.

If you love to push buttons it shows how little and puny you really are.

yep who is the one getting worked up....we are laughing at him not with him. laugh

real tough guy...someone in the other thread asked him to post his address so they could pay a visit...I notice he didn't do it...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.