You need to reread my last post to you. I acknowledged that wild birds are faster flying that pen raised only. You're sitting wherever you're at and and I sitting here in Ohio. How can you, never hunted with these dogs, sit there and tell me they aren't pointing springers. How can you do that Sir? YOU CAN'T! Plain and simple. I've got better things to do than go round and round with you on wheather or not these springers are pointing and honoring birds. Why, and for what reason would I have to say differently???? Why. So I guess, we'll agree to disagree. And I can live with that..... No prob. Maybe next time we go out, I'll take my camera with me, but then you'd probably somehow reject that proof. Bottom line here, I don't care what you say or think. I know I'm hunting with springers and they are pointing and honoring, and have been for many years on hundreds of birds, both pen raised and wild... It really doesn't matter what you say or think. I know what I know.... And this in no way acknowledges that you are correct about anything. If fact it only shows me, and acknowledges that you really don't know as much as you think you know. BTW, end of discussion... Not beating a dead horse anymore.

What can I expect from a person who can't tell the difference between a noun and a verb! Aka: 'I used some force (n) on the jar'. I forced (v) the jar open.

Last edited by hunter01; 11/08/12.