I took a ride out through the hills today and snapped some pictures of some of my favorite Fire friends: Hope you enjoy them boys.

Just a bunch of horse's azzes. Here is one of 12344mag and ek78: Note ek the [bleep] is about to mount his homo boyfriend. Battue probably thinks it is two springers, one pointing and the other honoring. 12344mag.[Linked Image]

Here is one of D*#khead (aka steelhead) who is one of, if not the biggest azz of the Fire's bunch.
[Linked Image]

Then these is D*%kbender (aka, ironbender). He's really a Obama Dem. but just to much of a coward to admit it.[Linked Image]

Then we have Battue: He's kinda got a 'gay' looking tail, don't ya think.[Linked Image]

Ranger1 is just another big mouthed fat azz too.Sorry you're on your side, but I thought that's the way your dogs point on chickens.[Linked Image]

Raeford joins as one of the Fire's biggest azzes too.[Linked Image]

Here's a pic of slumlord: Ugly, but another Obama dem. too[img]http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q396/rafter001/IMG_0028-3-1.jpg[/img]

Field hand joins the group too as a another big Fire azz.[img]http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q396/rafter001/CopyofIMG_0015-1.jpg[/img]

Ok boys: now lets have at it again. I know how to push your buttons and just how you'll respond and what kind of insults you twisted perverts will give. Note that I DON'T really care. Ah, if I did, I guess i wouldn't come back at ya like this. And 12344mag, come around and we'll see who will be spitting out their teeth. At least I'm not afraid to put my ugly mug on the Fire. Call me all the names you want. I'm bullet proof from azzholes like you. Just remember dynamite and hand grenades come in small packages too, but you DON'T want to be around when they go off either. Now that I've primed the pump,I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. The Azzhole Show..I know you'll join in. You just can't stand not too. Ta ta all you azzholes. Hope you liked the pictures I took of you... Enjoy. Now let the entertainment begin...Ya all just a bunch of horses's azzes. Come on LOSERS, I can feel your veins popping out already, and your blood pressure rising. Ya all can dish it out, but you CAN'T take it.. 'Bring it!' Love it. 4 MORE YEARS!! hahaha.

Last edited by hunter01; 11/13/12.